Loop7 is currently looking for a driven individual to join the team in supporting our clients’ email marketing programs. Are you the one? Please send your resume & cover letter to:
Email Marketing Specialist
Responsibilities & projects
– Support clients in the monetization of their customer & prospective customer email lists
* CPA campaign portfolio: Setting up new advertising campaigns, both real-time tracking & creative assets.
* CPM campaign portfolio: Coordinating scheduling with 3rd party clients & setting up creative assets.
* Email schedule & queuing: Working with the team to set the email calendar based on campaign performance & client goals.
– Reporting & analytics
* Maintaining email performance reports in support of monthly revenue targets.
* Ensuring clicks are not wasted to offline, broken, or under-performing campaigns.
* Coordinating with both clients and 3rd party advertisers on month-end invoicing.
– 3rd Party Advertisers: Fielding questions & sorting email inquiries to maintain positive partner relationships, while maximizing revenue through smart offer testing & scheduling.
– Inbox delivery: Monitoring, testing & triaging to ensure that marketing campaigns reach subscribers’ inboxes.
* Unsubscribe management: Maintaining compliance by syncing unsubscribe requests between various mailing platforms.
* Oversight of hygiene and reengagement campaigns to ensure campaigns are only being sent to the most engaged & interested subscribers.
– Due to the technical nature of the work, strong attention to detail is absolutely necessary.
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience in email marketing preferred, or internet/digital marketing in general.
– Comfortable with math & analyzing data: Calculating & comparing metrics, making decisions based on split test results.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and HTML a plus.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks