After 3 years of positioning itself in the digital marketing industry and building a reputation as a uniquely impactful email agency, Loop7 Media is onboarding new clients rapidly.
This is your opportunity to get in at the ground floor: We are currently looking for a driven individual to join in building the business and delivering outstanding results for our clients!
This position is ideal for a recent grad or someone new to the marketing space as you will receive hands-on training, working closely with the founder.
Are you the bright, ambitious, and motivated go-getter we are looking for? Please send your resume & cover letter to:
Email Marketing Assistant
Responsibilities & projects
– Support clients in the monetization of their customer & prospective customer email lists
* Managing campaign portfolio: Setting up new advertising campaigns (real-time tracking & creative assets), an addition to coordinating scheduling with 3rd party clients.
* Email schedule & queuing: Working with the team to set the email calendar based on campaign performance & client goals.
– Reporting & analytics
* Maintaining email performance reports in support of monthly revenue targets.
* Ensuring clicks are not wasted to offline, broken, or under-performing campaigns.
* Coordinating with both clients and 3rd party advertisers on month-end invoicing.
– 3rd Party Advertisers: Fielding questions & sorting email inquiries to maintain positive partner relationships, while maximizing revenue through smart offer testing & scheduling.
– Inbox delivery: Monitoring, testing & triaging to ensure that marketing campaigns reach subscribers’ inboxes.
* Unsubscribe management: Maintaining compliance by syncing unsubscribe requests between various mailing platforms.
* Oversight of hygiene and reengagement campaigns to ensure campaigns are only being sent to the most engaged & interested subscribers.
– Due to the technical nature of the work, strong attention to detail is absolutely necessary.
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
– Experience in email marketing preferred, or internet/digital marketing in general
– Comfortable with math & analyzing data: Calculating & comparing metrics, making decisions based on split test results
– Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and HTML a plus
– Strong writing & proof-reading skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
– Competitive salary, health care, and retirement package
– Generous PTO, with the potential to work from home 1-2 days per week after an initial training period
– Casual office environment with flexible hours
– Headquartered in Wework Fort Point, so our small firm has access to incredible office amenities, eg. Sweet Green outpost, networking events, rotating beer tap, and more.